– Money’s greatest utility is the extent to which it allows us to do the things we want to do in life.
– Helping clients use their money to live a great life, rather than using their lives to earn more money, is the most positive thing we can do for them.
– Life Centred Financial Planning can help you to see what’s possible and give you the confidence to do more with your life; you only get one life so make the most of it.
– Be ambitious and aim as high as you possibly can.
– Be prudent in your assumptions, get the upside when things go well and be able to comfortably maintain your lifestyle when things don’t go so well.
– Financial Planning is an ongoing process, one that needs to reflect your changing circumstances and priorities. Regular future focused reviews are a fundamental part of that process.
– Equities (shares) have been the best performing asset class since 1900 and are our favoured investment for long term investors.
– Staying invested for the long term, at least 10 years, is crucial.
– Global stock markets are made up of some of the best, most innovative companies in the world. We believe that these companies will continue to thrive and generate good long term results for investors
– Managing your emotions, focusing on what you can control and looking beyond the headlines are all important factors in successful investing
You don't need the big plays to win; you just have to eliminate the dumb ones.